Wow - my baby is almost 3! I can't believe it.
Took him to his pediatrician, Dr. Peterman, yesterday morning for his 3 year old check up. He was horrible - as expected. I tried to get him ready and excited for it before hand, but there is no reasoning with this kid when he doesn't want to do something. NONE. So, as best as we could figure out, he weighs 34 pounds and is 37" tall. About in the 50th% for his age - so that is GREAT! We ended the NOTnice visit with a shot - not fun, but the nurse immediately put a fun bandaid on him - very distracting. Good.
Last night we had Bob's birthday dinner with my family - here at our house. We had our version of an Olive Garden dinner. Bob's favorite - lotsa pasta! I bought a family size lasagna (I refuse to make lasagna-so store bought is great around here!), and made spaghetti and another pasta with garlic parmesian Ragu. YUM! Mom made a great salad with homemade Olive Garden dressing. And we had french bread that we dipped into olive oil with crushed red peppers. After dinner we had him open his gifts. I had stopped at a bookstore and picked up a new CD for him. Nikki and Dan gave him the Napoleon Dynamite DVD and some new AXE bodyspray (smells soo good!). Mom and Dad gave him a new very nice Drill and flashlight. Bob is sooo excited about this because his current drill is a joke. We enjoyed ice cream for dessert.
Now - to plan for Braden's birthday party - happening on Tuesday...
No comments:
Post a Comment