After 2 years of unsucessful trying, we decided to go with my O
B's suggestion of trying to get pregnant coming off of birth control and it worked! I went on the pill for 3 months and then stopped and we got pregnant right away! YES!I have been waiting for this forever! (it seems like)
I guess right now I am just scared. I hope everything goes well and that this baby decides to grow healthy and strong. The pregnancy calculator on babycenter.com says that we concieved on or about August 18th and are due on or about May 11th! Perfect because I do NOT want to be pregnant in the summer again! That was horrible and very uncomfortable.
I am vowing right now to do all that I can do to keep me and this baby healthy. I am going to take my vitamins, cut down on my coke drinking and try eating better.
We've decided to wait to tell anyone until I've been to see the Dr and know that everything is going well. Now I just have to decide on which Dr to go to...go with the one that delivered braden or try to find a cheaper option since our insurance this time is almost non-existant... Tough decisions.
I love this baby already!
No comments:
Post a Comment