Finally finished this project yesterday! What a relief! It even actually turned out better than I'd anticipated, although it did take me an entire month to complete it. She ended up deciding on just using 2 albums, 1 for birth through 1st grade and the 2nd for 2nd grade through Graduation. I had to add 6 refill pages to the end of the 2nd album to have enough space, but it all worked out. I also managed to work in some of my favorite scrapbooking item, ribbon, into the project as well.
No pictures of it though. I was so excited to get the project done and out of the house, that I didn't think to take pictures until on the way home last night.
Big suprise - along with the check for what I charged her, she included a bonus of $100! Yea me! So nice, but now I know that I'm not meant for projects like this and will turn them down in the future...
1 comment:
woo hoo! I am sure it turned out absolutely beautiful!! I bet you're so glad to be done with it!! :)
Post a Comment