Monday, July 30, 2007

Wow! That was fast!

The house sold already. In less than 7 days actually. We put it on the market on July 16th, the buyers looked at the house and submitted an offer on the 21st. We got the offer and countered on the 23rd. They accepted our counter offer on the 24th. The inspector just came on the 27th and hopefully today we'll be finding out what if anything they want us to fix.

I'm going to miss this house so much. I'm going to miss having our very own space, having a scrapbook room, a backyard, a mailbox at my front door. I'm going to miss being able to paint the walls whatever color I'm in the mood for, being able to hang things on the walls wherever I want. I'm going to miss all the work that we've done on this house: we updated all the fixtures in both bathrooms, all the light fixtures in the living areas of the house, we painted 2 of the 3 bedrooms, painted both bathrooms, painted one wall of the family/toy room, put a wood fence up by the alley where there was only chain link previously, laid sod in the entire backyard, replaced the carpeting on the front porch, put curtains up in every room - and more I'm sure.

this house has been GOOD to us.

No comments: