Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lots of little things

Bob and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on Easter Sunday. We had celebrated it the week before by leaving Braden with Grammy and Papa and going up to Cascade to stay at the Ashley Inn for a weekend. So on Easter, we completely forgot that it was our Anniversary until the middle of the day. Happy Anniversary Honey!

Got my March IMCK kit in the mail on Friday. Hope to get creating with it this week sometime. I just love the colors and fun embellishments!

I think I got a little stressed out on Sunday, having so many people over for Easter activities. So I ended up getting pretty sick that night. All around my eyes is now covered with tiny red spots, from popping blood vessels. The joys of being pregnant...

The Easter Bunny brought Braden 2 movie tickets, so he and Bob went to see Horton Hears a Who last night while I got some much needed rest. They had a great time and loved the movie. Braden didn't stop talking about it all evening long.

No comments: