Sunday, September 14, 2008

Camping


We did a bit of camping this weekend. Well, Bob and Big Brother actually camped and the Princess and I just went up for the day on Saturday. Mom and Dad took their trailer up to Greyback Gulch (just before Idaho City) on Friday afternoon. Bob and Big Brother rode up with them and got to sleep in the trailer too. The Princess and I have a touch of a cold or some allergies, so we decided that we didn't need to be up in the cold mountains. Stephanie, Clinton and Savanah were also there and Nikki and Steven drove down from Rexburg. Michaela rode up with me on Saturday morning and we stayed for lunch and dinner and then went back home.

We took about an hour and drove to Idaho City to walk around and see if any antique stores were open. We did find one TINY cute one. Saturday lunch was also to celebrate Clinton's and my birthdays. His was on the 6th and mine is on the 19th. So I got 2 early birthday gifts, a reed diffuser from the Wilcox family and Big Brother got me a new (and much needed) frying pan. It was a fun day!
Bob and Big Brother got home at about 1:30pm on Sunday smelling of campfires. I guess Big Brother had to have them build just one more before they left the campsite. They had a great time with everyone and Big Brother can't wait to go again "this time for longer" he says.


No comments: