Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Program

Today was our Ward's Primary Program. I think that the Primary Program is my favorite sacrament meeting of the whole year! The kids are so cute and sweet up there on the stand. Most of the older kids gave actual (short) talks and the little kids all had one or two-liners.
Braden's part was: "President Monson wants us to be happy and choose the right."
He was awesome! He got right up there and spoke slowly and clearly. I had to wipe my eyes a few times afterward. He has changed so much in the past year or so. He still doesn't sing, so during every song he stood up with the rest of the kids, but just stood there staring or swaying to the music. I could tell that his teacher (sitting with the class) was trying to get him to sing because she was always singing in his direction during every song.

No comments: