Monday, February 09, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Jennifer and the kids got to come by and visit Friday night. Jennifer and I did a lot of chatting! (Thanks Jen!) and Braden, Katie, Zach, & Morgan did a LOT of playing and running and having fun. We had tacos for dinner and these (in oreo and reese's) for dessert. I'm glad they made the time to hang out with us for a bit. Wish we lived closer and could do it more often.

On Sunday, we got to go to Jayden's blessing. Dan did a great job and the guys in the circle who peaked at Jayden during the blessing, said that he was staring with wide eyes at his daddy the whole time. So cute! Afterward we went to Mom & Dad's for lunch. Soup, rolls and brownies - yummy. Bob has gotten Dan & Kayla and Mom & Dad into watching Smallville, so we stayed a while (Steph & Clinton too!) to watch a few (like 5-6) episodes with them.

And just to end on a really exciting note - Mylie puked all over me and herself about an hour ago. Yea.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It was a wonderful night. Sorry if I talked your ear off!!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope Mylie's feeling better