Braden was so excited that "the bunny" decided to come a day early. His basket had 2 small sets of Star Wars Legos, a big chocolate bunny (krispy & not hollow - his favorite).
Here they are checking everything out. What cuties!
Braden had to be reminded to hunt for his easter eggs. They were filled with another of his favorite candies - Hershey's Mini's. He kept saying "Ohhh HERSHEYS!" over and over! Funny kid!
After finding the eggs, we went to my parent's house for an Easter breakfast with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and thier kids. Braden had fun playing with all the cousins, doing another Easter egg hunt (Grandma Johnson always puts quarters in the eggs she fills!), and participating in a little parade that one of the other cousins started.
When we got home, Grandma Sara was there to give the kids some Easter gifts. Braden commented that it was his "best day ever!"
That night, while I was helping Michaela sew some dance festival skirts, Bob took Braden to see Monsters Vs. Aliens at the IMax theater. They got to wear 3-D glasses and both thought that the movie was pretty cool.
We took pictures of the kids at my parent's house on Sunday after church. I love this pic of Mylie because it shows off her whole black & white outfit. I bought this dress at Children's place last year when I was still pregnant with her, but I bought the white sweater about a week ago because I wasn't sure how warm it was going to be and it worked out perfect.
1 comment:
Cute Kids! I love the black and white dress.
Post a Comment