Just sharing some pretty things that I've picked up here and there recently.
This "beverage jar" is on clearance at Costco right now - so if you NEED one (like me) you better go get one before they're gone! (hint - did you know that clearance items at costco have a little * on the tag in the upper right hand corner? and usually end with a .49 or .97?)It's 3 gallons and oh so pretty.
Costco also has an acrylic one for just a bit cheaper, but I thought it was NOT as pretty.
This pretty cupcake stand I found on ebay. And worth every penny (though I did submit a 'best offer' which was accepted!). Made with not-quite black metal and comes apart to store flat, has 4 different topper thing-ys and you can choose how many of the 3 layers you want to use. And I love the ideas in this pic here - so not JUST for cupcakes.
I've also been collecting (thrifting) glass candlesticks and plates for a project I hope to share with you soon. It's so PRETTY that you might just be jealous and beg for one for your very own. That is - if you like pretty things.
2 comments:
If you want some good deals you have to go to IKEA. I love that store!!!!
I wish there was one close! That would be fun!
Post a Comment