Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flu.

I just got back from taking Mylie to the Dr. where she was swabbed and tested positive for the FLU. Which means Braden probably has/had it and she got it from him. Yea. We are now supposed to be getting a prescription for Tamiflu for Mylie from Walgreens. I didn't want to take my sick kiddos inside, so I tried the drive-thru. Waited about 5 minutes and was never acknowledged. So now I'm waiting for Bob to come home so that I can ask him to go pick it up. Can't call him because my new phone and my old phone are both not working.

So now the question is: Braden has been fever-free for most of the day today. Do I send him to school tomorrow? Or not, because his sister now has it?


1 comment:

Kellie said...

tough decesion, I got nothing. Good luck!