To save some money, next month we'll moving again. Someday we'll settle down in a place that's just right for us, but for now this is the best decision for us. Our new living space is going to be itty bitty and the kids will be sharing a bedroom, so I'm on the hunt for some great space saving storage ideas. Here are some fun ones I've found:





6 comments:
I love all the storage ideas. Especially the two beds that have the cupboards underneath. Where are you moving to? Somewhere even closer to us?
those ones are fun! wish they were easy to build :) Yep, very close to you actually! My parent's house and Braden will be going to Linder elem.
Yay! So that means you will be in our ward? :) I'm so excited. I have to ask you more details about Linder Elementary.
Yup. :) Totally not following you - I swear :) You can ask - not sure if I have ANY answers.
Julee----great sadness!!!! I'm so bummed you're moving! I don't even want to tell Avery, she'll be absolutely heart broken about Braeden. I'm sad.:(
I know it. :( They've been such good buddies! We haven't really explained it much at all to Braden - he's not going to be happy to be leaving all his friends. Maybe I'm gonna have to start taking your classes at Paper Cottage
Post a Comment