Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fill in the blank

It's been way way way too long since I last blogged. Maybe it's because I haven't had much to say or maybe it's because we got the biggest surprise of our lives and I'm PREGNANT and I've felt too yucky to say anything. Anyhoo... here's a fun fill in the blank activity to take up a few minutes of your blog reading time today - feel free to join in in the comments or on your own blog!

I want - to not be nauseous all the time.

I can't get enough - sleep lately.

I think batteries - are annoying in toys.

I think it's annoying - that I'm still spotting a bit.

I'm not sure I like - that I'm just going to be uncomfortable for the next 6+ months.

I'm hungry - all of the time, but nothing ever sounds good.

For Cinco de Mayo I - made Chinese food...

I'm mad - that we haven't gotten rid of our apartment yet.

I'm glad - that I have such a great family!

I'm nervous about - making it to my 2nd trimester.

I have - a GREAT husband!

I need - to start getting paid again.

I wish - that we will be able to buy a house again soon.

I'm excited - for December 2nd!

I'm happy - that Braden loves school and that Mylie takes GREAT naps.


1 comment:

Bree said...

Congrats!!! I'm very excited for you!!! Sorry you are sick :(