for this post, but I just had to shout from the rooftops that Braden seems to have GREAT teeth like his daddy! We went to the dentist today and NO cavities again! We also got to use our new dental insurance for the 1st time today, so he had a bit of a "spa day" getting all the things done, that we've been behind on because of our lack of insurance. Fun, fun. Luckily he loves it there!
Update: I've said it here before, but my dentist is AWESOME! He wasn't able to be there yesterday when we were there for Braden's appointment, but I totally trust his hygienists so it was alright with me. Guess who just called me? Dr. Widdison himself! He apologized for not being there yesterday and wanted to let me know that he had just looked at Braden's x-rays. He said that everything looked great and then went on to tell me how much he appreciates our family. What a great guy! Totally unexpected.
No comments:
Post a Comment