Friday, July 28, 2006

New Fence!

I totally forgot to mention the new fence that Dad and Dan helped Bob to put up almost 2 weeks ago! I love it! Our entire property is surrounded by chain link fence and MOST of it has wooden fencing put up inside the chainlink - except for the very back part facing the alley and on one side of the house. So we finally decided to put up wooden fencing so that we didn't have to look at the alley everyday anymore. YEA! I just love it. Dad and Dan helped Bob to pull out the chain link and the grapevine roots. They left up the frame of the chain link and then added boards to it - to hold up the new fencing. After they left, Bob put up the new fencing all by him self and I LOVE it! So much better to not have to see the alley when we're in the backyard anymore. Or to have people that are in the alley to be looking in our backyard anymore. The wood still needs to be stained - but I'm just sooo glad it's up!

No comments: