Monday, May 11, 2009

Compliments

a little Rave/Rant here:

I admit that I have a hard time accepting compliments and that it is something I need to work on. But why, oh why, would you completely ignore a compliment that is given to you and instead find fault with compliments not given to you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its probably more common than you think. Silly though. Why can't we all just be gracious and say thank you and move on. I don't know. I DO think you are amazing,

Julee said...

I am probably guilty of it too, with out even realizing it. It's just so frustrating to go out of your way to be nice to someone and then get slapped in the face.

casa chandler said...

how's this for compliments...
thanks for stopping by my blog. it's fun to see what your family is up to since you moved. i think we were in the hospital with our babies at the same time! your kids are so cute...and growing up so fast!
what a small world you took caitlin's class. by the looks of your blog(s) i see how creative you are. did you make your own background? it looks great! i really want to learn how to do that.
ps-thanks for the birthday wish!

Julee said...

Thanks Rachel! I love to see what everyone is up to on blogs too. That would be funny if we'd been in the hospital at the same time. No I didn't make my background - I got all the digital items from shabbyprincess.com and my husband did the background/header design.