Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update

Our Princess will be 11 weeks old in just a few hours! Look at this little cutie: She's becoming very vocal in her awake hours. Lots of 'gooo's and 'coooo's. So fun! She really had a lot to say today while she sat on Daddy's lap and watched Daddy and Big Brother play a game on the computer. Pretty exciting stuff! It's so funny how you forget ALL the things that go along with having a newborn - like how The Princess's pooping habbits are now a topic of daily conversation around her. HeHeHE - gotta love it!

And - I've been canning chunky applesauce today. I got a whole 7 jars today and hope to get about that many tomorrow. It's amazing how long it takes when you have a nursing newborn and a five year old doing homeschool. The end result is pretty great looking though and the feeling of actually accomplishing something today is overwhelming.

In other news, Bob and I just re-launched a scrapbooking website that we now have ownership of. Feel free to visit anytime at www.justinspireme.com and say hi!
My work has started it's winter busy season and I'm back to typing lots and lots of sports schedules in the evenings for them. And Bob will be out of town this weekend attending an Athletic Association Conference in Ohio.
Braden just signed up to be on a Bowling Team with some other kids from IDVA and it should start in the next week or 2.

2 comments:

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

Your idea gallery on the web site is awesome! You should join the ward card swap group! I love it, and it's so neat to see what everyone comes up with! Your little princess is so sweet! They grow up to fast, don't they? Almost makes me want another.... well, not really, but almost.

Anonymous said...

Oh cool Julee, i didnt realize you guys owned Just Inspire me !! I will be chattin on there for sure, miss chattin with you girls :) Your princess is such a cutie !!