In History class, Braden and have been learing about continents. Recently, we've been talking about Europe and we learned a bit about England yesterday. We talked about the London Bridge and then the lesson suggested that we sing "London Bridges" complete with actions. I could NOT remember what the actions were for anything, so I just started singing. Not three words into the song, Braden popped off from his chair, took hy hands in his and showed me the actions.
"Did you learn that in Primary?" I asked.
"Nope, I just watched the kids on BARNEY do it!" he replied with his 'Braden-in-authority' voice.
So now I guess that have to admit that there might be something good about the purple dinosaur who humiliated me in the 7th grade...
Long story short - There was a newspaper article published in the Idaho Statesman about my babysitting skills...and it mentioned that I sang barney songs. Which "hello!" like I so DID NOT! And then my 7th grade math teacher READ the article to the entire class... Ugh!
1 comment:
so if the tv is the babysitter some times they are still getting something. I bet you are a barney closet singer, since he sings normal childrend songs. :) :) :) hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment