Sunday, March 01, 2009

Rexburg

We stopped at the Temple today to take some quick pictures. The temple is just gorgeous! Inside and out. Bob, Nikki, and I got to go attend a session yesterday while my mom watched the kids. Someday I'd love to go on a Temple tour vacation and try to see as many temples as possible. So fun!
It is C-O-L-D here! Snow everywhere, but it is beautiful!!! We drove around town today and I almost wished that we could live here again, but then I remembered that I was warm in the car... We are having fun in Nikki's tiny apartment which is a LOT smaller than the apartment that Bob and I had when we lived here. Crazy!

Yesterday, we shopped at Porters (love that place!), had lunch at Hogi Yogi, went to the temple, had dinner at Frontier Pies, and went grocery shopping (between each, Bob and Braden have played a lot of fun Wii games). Today we slept in a bit, went to church, came home, went for a drive, made dinner and then we've just been hanging out reading books, watching movies and playing games.

Nikki keeps commenting that she loves having us and all our stuff here because when we leave, her apartment is going to feel huge!

No comments: