
(Pic found on google images.)
Bob's Explorer has been threatening to break down for a few weeks now, but the screeching it started to make last weekend while we were camping was the last straw. He took it into the dealership yesterday and they concluded that it needs a new power steering pump - which luckily is still under warranty. They didn't have the part in stock (of course) and told Bob that they didn't think the Explorer was safe to drive until then, so they arranged for him to have a rental car. Last night we got to pick up a pretty red 2008 Nissan Sentra just like the one in the pic above. (he only put his name as a driver - rude!)
We had the joy of having an "Interior Inspection" yesterday from our rental company. So I spent the day yesterday cleaning and picking up everything that I could. The inspector came and just said that everything looks good. I guess that the place next door was pretty trashed by the neighbors that just moved out. Don't know what that had to do with us though...
No comments:
Post a Comment