Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines

Mylie handed out these: "I need s'more friends like you" I found the bag topper on Pinterest, Bob resized it and we printed it out.  We included a heart marshmallow, a piece of a hershey's giant chocolate bar, and 2 squares of graham crackers.
Braden handed these out: "Crayon you be my valentine?" I melted the crayons a few weeks ago and Bob and Braden designed the topper and printed it out.

A few weeks before Valentine's day, I sent Bob a link to the Cake Ballers' facebook page and told him that they would be a fun v-day gift.  He didn't really mention it to me and surprised me with them after work on Valentine's day.  A few days before Valentine's day, I left a gift out for Bob on his desk - an Axe gift set in my favorite scent - Dark Temptation.  I stink at waiting to give things once I have them.
That night we had Pizza Hut for dinner and watched Lady and the Tramp as a family.  We had our Valentine's date on Saturday night.  My parents watched the kids while we went to A&W for dinner and to a cheap theater to see Sherlock Holmes 2.  Our 10th Valentine's Day!

No comments: