Monday, January 26, 2009

Random-ness

Today at dinner, Mylie grabbed a bowl of corn, tipping it over. There was corn everywhere.

She LOVES eating! Once she sees that I am making her a bottle or a bowl of cereal (w/fruit or veggies) she'll fuss until the MOMENT something gets into her mouth.

Braden got all 3s on his IRI testing (highest marks). Such a smart kid.

He is currently laying on the floor with a marker in one hand, a crayon in the other hand - making shooting noises. Why do we buy this kid toys again?

Bob has GREY hairs - like 5 of them - above each ear! Yup, GREY hair.

He has finally gotten his school schedule worked out so that he has a bit of time late each evening to play with the kids a bit.

I get to go to a card swap this Thursday and I am very excited!

We just made plans to go visit Nikki for the last weekend in Feburary! Yea!

No comments: