the blog.
It's been pretty crazy settling into the apartment and our dryer is STILL not working. So frustrating to have clothes hanging all over the apartment to dry when I can't get to my mom's house to use her dryer. Hopefully the maintenance guys will have the problem figured out soon. Adding to the craziness was Bob's job asking him to work overtime for the next 3 weeks. The money will be nice in the paychecks, but it seems like the extra 10 hours a week is really taking away from our family time together.
My scrap space is feeling a little awkward, so I've been having a really hard time making myself go in there to do anything. So I signed up for a month long class at BPS that will hopefully get me motivated. Next week I should have some new scrappy stuff to post here - yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment